OT..... cargo trailer floor covering

3 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted August 24, 2003 - 03:54 PM

What do you goes use on your cargo trailer floor ? ive just got paint on mine, but am looking to upgrade to something a little fancier. does indoor-outdoor carpet hold up vey well ?

• FTD

Posted August 25, 2003 - 06:21 AM

I just bought a little pouch of stuff you mix with paint at Home Depot that is called, "No-Skid." I haven't used it yet on my deck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted August 25, 2003 - 11:09 AM

That "No Skid" will tear up your bare feet.... Be careful... I use it on the ramp of my trailer and learned very quickly to put something on my feet when going up and down on it.

Bonzai :)

• wnbecker

Posted August 30, 2003 - 05:43 PM

I painted my trailer floor and ramp with paint mixed with Skidtex (fine grit) and find this very easy to clean and maintain. If it gets stained or scratched it's easy to touchup. My buddies who have carpet and vinyl have had to live with stains and tears.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.