zStart Auto Clutch

4 replies to this topic
  • Blue Man

Posted August 24, 2003 - 03:36 PM

Has anyone tried this yet and how will it work for Desert Racing?

• renegade

Posted August 25, 2003 - 06:42 AM

Blue man, you might do a search in the honda CRF 450 forum under z-start, there have been many discussions over the last year and a half here about the z-start, and you might have a better chance of finding your specific answers that way. Good luck.
I love my z-start, but I don't desert race, sorry.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted August 25, 2003 - 01:12 PM

Been using mine since March of this year. I LOVE it! In your search for Z-start answers (be prepared to read awhile because there is A LOT of information about them on TT) be sure to read the write up from Renegade in the DRZ forum.

As a side note, I think the Z-start wouldn't be great for supercross/motocross but in the desert...WOW! I don't desert race anymore but I still ride as if I did! :)

• renegade

Posted August 25, 2003 - 01:56 PM

Blue Man, here is a link to the write up Dave is refering to; http://www.thumperta...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

• the426master

Posted August 25, 2003 - 04:06 PM

I think it would work great I have fell in love with my z start

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.