2011 yosh pipe so nice

4 replies to this topic
  • motoman808

Posted May 26, 2011 - 06:24 AM

ive always been a fmf guy ,but everyone been saying how good the yosh is.well the quality is top notch. compared to the fmf it like comparing a Rolex to a Timex.they are a proud company putting out a top of the line product .man it makes the fmf look like some stamped out junk . they didnt cut any corners with thier pipe.two mounting holes,anodized spacers,metal name plate on inside not some cheep sticker that washes off,mounting bracket welded not riveted,carbon fiber end cap no extra charge ,muffler plug no extra charge ,spark arrestor no extra charge,on and on and on.
fmf you have lost a long time customer cause of your cheep product.

• grayracer513

Posted May 26, 2011 - 07:14 AM

Hmm...

I've been wearing the same Timex every day for 14 years. :smirk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • THE-OG-694

Posted May 26, 2011 - 08:58 AM

ive always been a fmf guy ,but everyone been saying how good the yosh is.well the quality is top notch. compared to the fmf it like comparing a Rolex to a Timex.they are a proud company putting out a top of the line product .man it makes the fmf look like some stamped out junk . they didnt cut any corners with thier pipe.two mounting holes,anodized spacers,metal name plate on inside not some cheep sticker that washes off,mounting bracket welded not riveted,carbon fiber end cap no extra charge ,muffler plug no extra charge ,spark arrestor no extra charge,on and on and on.

lol...i just jumped off the FMF band wagon myself....the YOSH is sweet...dont think ill ever look back..

• eazrider

Posted May 26, 2011 - 12:07 PM

Enough of how well it looks: How does it perform compared to the stock pipe ? To the FMF..?

• motojase316

Posted May 26, 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hmm...

I've been wearing the same Timex every day for 14 years. :smirk:

:prof: :smirk: Im hearing that!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.