05 WR450 sunline fuel screw question

4 replies to this topic
  • Salinas_THumper

Posted May 25, 2011 - 09:31 PM

Posted ImageI was cleaning out my floatbowl last night and had the carb in my hand and a screw and washer fell down out of the carb. , there was no small o-ring but a large o-ring around the screw itself up on the shaft( sunline screw) I believe they came out of the fuel screw hole.

my question would be should i put the washer in the hole in the carb then the spring and then put the screw in the hole?

here is a pic of the washer and screw

Edited by Salinas_THumper, May 25, 2011 - 09:33 PM.

• MANIAC998

Posted May 26, 2011 - 04:25 AM

Yes, that's the order they go in. Your o-ring is probably still stuck in the hole, then the metal washer, then the spring, then the screw. Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dgcars

Posted May 26, 2011 - 05:29 AM

Just make sure the 'O' ring is in there...

• William1

Posted May 26, 2011 - 05:31 AM

to add,,, the oring on the screw shaft is to provide some friction to prevent the screw from vibrating out.

• Salinas_THumper

Posted May 26, 2011 - 09:40 PM

thanks for the help guys

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.