YZ450 rear sprocket fit on WR400?

3 replies to this topic
  • Ebola

Posted May 25, 2011 - 08:33 AM

Anyone know if the sprockets are interchangeable on theses bikes? I'd like to experiment with gearing changes but don't want to plop down 60 bucks for new ones. Found one local for a decent price, but it's off a YZ450. Thanks in advance.

• YamaLink

Posted May 26, 2011 - 11:46 AM

While this isn't an exact answer I usually get my cross compatible fit questions answered by doing a look-up at http://www.yamaha-mo...parts/home.aspx

Saves me money putting a WR rear sprocket on a YZ two stroke, and vice versa.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MaxPower

Posted May 26, 2011 - 06:44 PM

[COLOR="Green"]if its a 99 it will[/COLOR]

• Ebola

Posted May 27, 2011 - 05:43 AM

I've done some comparing and it looks like they're all the same pretty much. I guess I'll just bring an old sprocket with me when I buy the new one. thanks for the responses.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.