WR Battery

5 replies to this topic
  • jwatts

Posted May 24, 2011 - 04:02 PM

hi guys,i think the battery in my 09 wr 450 is dead,all im getting is a click but the gauges still light up and i can kick start it.Is this just a dead batt? if so whats the best battery out there guys are using? thank you

• William1

Posted May 25, 2011 - 02:45 AM

Sounds like it.

I like the Shorai, many also love the TurnTech. Ballistic also makes a nice one.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted May 25, 2011 - 06:10 AM

I like the Shorai

+1 :smirk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • desdave

Posted June 05, 2011 - 07:19 AM

Just installed a Shorai in my 08 WR. Smaller and WAY lighter that stock. Works great every time so far. BTW, delivery was delayed by about 6 weeks cuz of the Japan earthquake. First time I've ever had world events affect my dirt bike.

• 2in2out

Posted June 05, 2011 - 09:08 AM

Shorai +++4

• spokexx

Posted June 08, 2011 - 05:36 AM

finally got my Shorai yesterday. 13.3v sitting.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.