Yz cam in a Wr?

1 reply to this topic
  • OR-Rider450

Posted May 22, 2011 - 02:23 PM

i got an 03 WR and i'm wantin some more power out of it. so far it has a power now valve, and the grey wire mod. i'm startin to hit the dunes and the desert more and i'm lookin for more power. i've heard the YZ cam setup makes a big difference and i was lookin for a lil input from someone who has done it? good investment?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ORboatpilot

Posted May 22, 2011 - 10:02 PM

I put YZ cams in a WR250 last year and they gave it a huge hit up top. It was similar to a two stroke when you get on the pipe. For dunes and desert racing it will give you what you want. My two cents.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.