has anyone seen my keys?

5 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted April 15, 2001 - 05:15 AM

i cant believe this,i have 3 bikes loaded on my trailer and 2 in back of my truck.i had everyone load there bikes up last night and told them id meet them in hollister for breakfast at 7:30a.m.i cant find my keys.they are going to kill me when they find out they drove all that way just to eat some greasy eggs and hashbrowns.its 2 hour drive from where we live.i dont even know name of restraunt where we are supposed to meet, so i cant even call them.i better get back to my searching . if anybody has seen my keys let me know.

• Marty

Posted April 15, 2001 - 07:09 AM

Ask your mom, ill call my mom at home and ask here where my keys are and shell always know, real eire. Freaks me out. But give it a try.

• GRC

Posted April 15, 2001 - 07:18 AM

They will always be in the last place you look!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 15, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Where's the spare?
LOL

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• rob1980

Posted April 15, 2001 - 02:23 PM

I lost my keys the day someone came to look at buying my car. Looked everywhere for them. After the potential buyer had left in disgust I found them on the drivers seat floor....

• freestyle111

Posted April 18, 2001 - 05:06 PM

one of my buddys i was supposed to meet had them in his pocket.he had to move my truck to get his car out of driveway and put my keys in his pocket then the dummy took off for holster.he felt a little stupid when he reach into pocket to get money to pay for his breakfast and pulled out my truck keys.so, i never got to go riding.i just spent rest of weekend cleaning the disaster that i made searching for my keys.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.