Thank You Everybody!

No replies to this topic
  • YZ426_Kicks

Posted May 13, 2001 - 05:05 PM

Hey Guys,

With all my heart and soul, I want to extend my thanks for all who helped me repairing my clutch. Without all your experiences, words of wisdom, thoughts, pokes and jabs-I would have been completely lost.

The combination of Hinson basket, new fibre/metal clutch pads, the '01 upgrade parts, and a new clutch cable did the job. No more grabbiness, no more machine guns, no more hard shifting. I can find 1st, Neutral, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th with ease.

I used Mobil Synthetic 15W-50 and the bike loves it. So does the clutch. I followed everyones wisdom about holding the clutch in for 2 or 3 minutes to allow a good oil soaking and it definitely helps. Overall, it is far better than what I had!

With the addition of the Dunlop 755's front and rear, the bike really stomps. Im surprised at the traction these mud tires get. Hard pack doesn't faze them at all, and oh my, how they love the mud! They dig down faster than the 739's, but when they hook up its like a rocket blasting off.

Again, I want to thank all who patiently stood beside me, and even those who were not so patient. I have learned a lot from all! Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you!

Now, how do you jump this thing???

I wanna catch some air! :)

God's Speed!

Randy
YZ426 Kicks :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.