which riding boots do you wear?

26 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 15, 2001 - 08:06 AM

Yes, but your feet will thank you later

• Young_Padawan

Posted May 15, 2001 - 08:48 AM

I wear tech 8's the comfortable boots after they are worn in.

• Clod_Thrower

Posted May 15, 2001 - 08:49 PM

MSR System 6, $190 & made by Alpinstar. Replacable inserts & buckles are interchangable.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted May 16, 2001 - 10:16 AM

I have a pair of AXO RC4's and love them to death. They are very similar to Alpinestars and very comfy. They have a lot of support and can take quite a beating I've found out.

------------------
Power valves and reeds may break my bones, but valves and cams excite me!

• motoman393

Posted May 26, 2001 - 08:40 AM

I just wanted to let you guys know that I picked up some White vented Tech 8's yesterday (for a steal at $265!) Man are these things NICE! They put my old boots to shame as far as support and comfort goes...plus they look really good! For any of you guys trying to decide which boots to buy...I would for sure buy the Tech 8's! Thanks,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• Concho

Posted June 01, 2001 - 09:58 PM

On my 4rth pair of Alpine Stars. Tech 7s, Tech 8s, and just plain ole Alpine Stars from the Seventies. I'm contemplating a new pair of boots but they will be Alpine Stars.

Later,

Concho

• sirthumpalot

Posted June 04, 2001 - 02:11 AM

I too just got some new Tech 8's. My wife and I took about an hour to try on everything we could find and I liked those the best. The Tech 6's were nice, the only difference was the Tech 8's felt like they had more pillowy stuff (for lack of a better word) inside than the Tech 6. Made for a better fit around the ankle I think. I was raped on the price, but I HAD to have them this weekend so I could test the new bike :D and I knew that I was getting robbed so I suppose that makes it ok. :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.