01 426 rolling chasis for sale no motor

2 replies to this topic
  • jay_lucas

Posted May 10, 2001 - 03:24 PM

Need to sale 01 yz426 rolling chasis no motor. Everything there but motor and electical and compression release and cable.The bike was only rode for about 30 to 40 minutes before motor was removed.I am currently working on yzf quad and would like to sale the bike asap.Please email asap to jclucas@dewittec.net P.S, the bike tires still have tittys on them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • d-hlaw

Posted May 10, 2001 - 03:31 PM

How big are the titties??? Do they have big ole baloney nipples, or little dime size nipples?? Are they silicone or natural? I am interested.......

• racer629

Posted May 12, 2001 - 05:31 PM

I'm very interrested. e'mail me ASAP, so we can work out the specifics. TArnette629@netscape.net.
Thanks, Todd.

Mr. Wizard says: "Go BIG, or go home!"

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.