Adjustable Clutch Lever With Stock Perch

2 replies to this topic
  • woods-rider

Posted May 02, 2011 - 05:16 PM

I am looking to get an adjustable clutch lever like the "MSR Pro Raptor" so play with my clutch pull a bit. I don't want a whole perch assembly because I want to keep the electric start switch in the stock perch. Has anyone used an adjustable lever with the stock perch before? I have searched and can't find much on using the lever with the stock perch and if/how it affects the starter switch. I also just ordered a "Motion Pro T3 clutch cable" which should also help with the pull and make it very easy to lube after each ride. Any and all comments/suggestions are appreciated.

2006 WR450

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted May 03, 2011 - 03:30 PM

This has worked great for me!
http://www.thumperta...lutch lever mod

• woods-rider

Posted May 03, 2011 - 04:16 PM

Yeah, i saw that, but I am just worried that if I do that it might be hard on the cable since there would be like a 30* angle it would have to conform to. The pro raptors have a wider spot for the cable to accommodate all three positions. I want to be nice to my new cable. Does anyone have pics of a modded stock lever and how the cable interacts with it? the pics in the link above are no good.

Edited by woods-rider, May 03, 2011 - 04:35 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.