New to forum

2 replies to this topic
  • unscarred666

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:23 AM

Been lurking around here for a little gathering some knowledge after my recent purchase of a 99 wr400. I havent messed with any dirtbikes for a while and am really happy with this bike. I am really wanting to make it street legal so I can enjoy it more than just around my neighborhood since I have limited use of transporting it around. So any advice would be awesome to help me get started..I also wanna clean her up a bit , possibly replacing the plastics and some other cosmetics. Im currently waiting to pick it up from the shop where its getting a carb and rear caliper rebuild.

Heres the only pic I have right now, first day i brought it home

Posted Image

Thanks for any help ya guys have

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wartsnuff

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:50 AM

Welcome,

nice bike, I am thinking of making my 2008 legal for kicks as well.

I believe there are a couple companies making lighting kits for these bikes

cheers
Warts

• unscarred666

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:46 AM

Welcome,

nice bike, I am thinking of making my 2008 legal for kicks as well.

I believe there are a couple companies making lighting kits for these bikes

cheers
Warts

Yea im gonna go with the kit from Tusk , just waiting for them to not be on backorder...from what ive read they are pretty good for the money.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.