*** Utah riders, Hobble Creek this Saturday ***

22 replies to this topic
  • pedman

Posted August 25, 2003 - 10:05 AM

Sad news at this time :)

It does not look good for me this weekend for Labor Day. I have to get my boy to the Labor Day sale for a new snowboard and then head up to Strawberry. Any chance to do the ride on monday?

I will have my bike with me but I am on the other side of the mountain. :D :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrmoto

Posted August 25, 2003 - 10:45 AM

Doug - sorry to hear about your truck... we waited until around 7:45am to start. No big deal. We're going out again this coming saturday. Just posted an invite. Come if you can. This ride just seems to get better everytime we go out... just some much unexplored territory.

Bill ---> Sorry Monday won't work for me. My brother is coming to ride on Saturday and Monday is already set aside for family stuff. Maybe Chris and some of the others can get out and ride again on Monday.

• live_to_ride

Posted August 25, 2003 - 05:35 PM

Bill ---> Sorry Monday won't work for me. My brother is coming to ride on Saturday and Monday is already set aside for family stuff. Maybe Chris and some of the others can get out and ride again on Monday.

Yup! I'm up for it if you want to go. Just give me a ring at 556-8082 and we'll hook it up. Anybody else want to go on a monday ride? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.