2003 wr jetting

1 reply to this topic
  • 450wr03

Posted May 01, 2011 - 06:21 PM

hello i think my wr could start better than what it does and was thinking you guys could put me on the right track as far as jetting. I havent done all the mods and dont plan on it the only mods i have done are aftermarket pipe, throttle stop, and zip ty fuel screw. My carb is all stock except a 48 pilot that i put in when i put the pipe on. So my carb is 150 main , 48 pilot , and standard clip position of 4th groove. My elevation is 700-1000 ft and temps from 50-90 degrees. My bike runs good but it is hard to start sometimes Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pairodice

Posted May 02, 2011 - 05:50 AM

Try checking your valves my 03 wr was very hard to start,went through the carb a few times no luck, 1 intake valve was a bit tight, now it starts 2 kicks cold 1 kick hot

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.