wr450 2WD

4 replies to this topic
  • Linz

Posted April 26, 2011 - 01:40 AM

Is there any info available on the 2004 WR450 2 TRAC model, that was produced (i beleive) in limited numbers. From what i have found out it had an extra hydraulic pump providing oil to a front wheel (hub mounted) hyd motor.

• MANIAC998

Posted April 26, 2011 - 07:00 PM

Not much information out there, but they were released in your country, in limited quantities, and for large sums of money!!! Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaLink

Posted April 30, 2011 - 05:46 AM

I bet that would be the ultimate deep sand machine! Haven't seen one around my parts.

• bg10459

Posted April 30, 2011 - 05:31 PM

One of the pros was racing hare scrambles around here on a Christini a few years ago. http://christini.com/

Edited by bg10459, April 30, 2011 - 10:21 PM.

• YZPaGuy

Posted April 30, 2011 - 05:37 PM

LOL, was just talking to the creators of a "all wheel" drive system for dirt bikes. They can put it on any bike. Contact Evan or Ash at Solid Performance in Downingtown Pa.

They do all the work on my bike and are top notch mechanics. Evan wrenched for Mike Lafferty when he was running Nationals. They really know hier the bikes!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.