Rekluse EXP or Revloc Dyna Ring?

9 replies to this topic
  • RiderX

Posted April 25, 2011 - 07:53 PM

Need an auto clutch for the YZ450F I'm about to pick up. Which one is better? They're both about $400.

• RiderX

Posted April 25, 2011 - 08:06 PM

Also, can you run a LHRB with the Dyna Ring?

• idahojoe

Posted April 26, 2011 - 07:04 AM

Rekluse EXP can run a LHRB by using the 2 finger override option.

• Dick Falcon

Posted April 26, 2011 - 07:31 AM

i thought the EXP was like 800 bucks??

• grayracer513

Posted April 26, 2011 - 08:51 AM

The Core EXP is about $800. The EXP is the drop-in ring device like the Rev-Loc that used to be called the Trail clutch.

http://www.rekluse.com/trail.shtml

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RiderX

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:23 AM

I may end up going with the Rekluse pro, since I know it works well. I've had 2 KTM's with them. I'd just rather save the $200 extra if the EXP (trail) or the Dynaring is just as effective. I just want a clutch that works perfectly all the time. I'll never use the override so I don't really need it, just a LHRB.

• MrBlahh

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:38 AM

what is the "2 finger override" option ?

• RiderX

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:49 AM

what is the "2 finger override" option ?

Basically a full size LHRB with a miniature lever on top that you can override the clutch with.

• MrBlahh

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:50 AM

cool, who sells the mini clutch levers? I wouldnt mind trying that on my ktm, it's an 06 with the magura setup I think

• RiderX

Posted April 26, 2011 - 12:12 PM

cool, who sells the mini clutch levers? I wouldnt mind trying that on my ktm, it's an 06 with the magura setup I think

The two finger set up is for cable clutches only. Enduro Pilot sells them.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.