Shaun Palmer to ride Glen Helen opener?

No replies to this topic
  • daveyg

Posted May 04, 2001 - 07:53 PM

Not sure how many of you out there know about this. Apparently Honda is supplying Palm with a factory CR 250 to race against the big boys at the Glen Helen opener on May 13th. Voss at Vegas and now this? Honda must be in a very generous mood lately.

He's supposedly been training at Ricky Carmichael's house in Tennessee with Ricky's trainer. The guy has guts, but I'm afraid that he's going to be rudely awakened. Yea, he qualified for a supercross back in 98, but this is the outdoors now. If you ask me, the outdoors separate the men from the boys. Palmer might want to try his luck at Arenacross. In my opinion, the big time of Glen Helen will be a humbling experience for the guy.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.