Dr.D or TI Force sehaust???

7 replies to this topic
  • jasen 2007

Posted April 22, 2011 - 05:04 AM

These two systems are in my price range, any recomendations on either one? It is going on my 05 YZ450f. I am replacing the stock unit, previous owner cut the silencer down and I am just not sure if that is OK.
Thanks.

• KJ790

Posted April 22, 2011 - 08:16 AM

Dr. D has the Yamaha's figured out, I'd go with that for sure.

• grayracer513

Posted April 22, 2011 - 08:19 AM

WTH is a "Ti Force"? Sounds Chinese.

• jasen 2007

Posted April 22, 2011 - 08:34 AM

WTH is a "Ti Force"? Sounds Chinese.

Exactly, That's why I asked... I guess if you don't know who the are they must not be any good. I never heard of them either. I looked at there web site and they have a lot of different applications, mostly sport bikes.

http://www.tiforce.c...aha/yz450f.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gbalias

Posted April 22, 2011 - 03:47 PM

their buell pipes are badass.

buddy had one...very well made.

• jasen 2007

Posted April 22, 2011 - 06:37 PM

their buell pipes are badass.

buddy had one...very well made.

I can get the TI for $320 brand new shipped. The Dr.D $450 shipped...

• yz450fcranker

Posted April 23, 2011 - 12:42 AM

check on ebay they are all in the 350 price range

• Mr. Neutron

Posted April 23, 2011 - 06:01 AM

I recently got in a crash at the local mx track during a practice afternoon, and munched up my Dr. D pipe (and a few other parts on the bike also..... :thumbsup: ). Smashed the header pipe most likely beyond repair, but the mid-pipe/silencer is likely repairable.

Found out that Dr. D has a pipe repair service for their pipes. It sounds like you can either get your pipe repaired (if it's salvageable), or get a slight break on the cost of replacing the parts. :thumbsup:

It's a nice option that I don't know if other pipe manufacturers do......

And like was said above here, Doug Dubach seems to know what makes Yamaha pipes work..... Mine was a good, quality unit, until I landed from a jump on that Kawi rider's bike..... :cheers:

Jimmie

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.