Moab trip in October...

28 replies to this topic
  • N7SLC

Posted August 18, 2003 - 07:09 PM

Umm, how much? Am I going to need a plate?

You know Chris, you could always use the plate off of your R1 :)

You can just pay the ticket, right? :D

Just teasin'...

Dan

• CISCO

Posted August 20, 2003 - 06:34 AM

:) :D
Momma says I cant go until November!!! Our anniversary is in Oct and we are staying at a B&B on the Mendocino coast.... = .....BIG $$$$ :D

I wont have the funds for a moab trip until November. AAAAAAARRRGGGG. I want to go. Ddialog/N7SLC You guys be up for another trip in November? I think Paul Maust and I will come out together if our schedules mesh.

• ddialogue

Posted August 20, 2003 - 06:48 AM

Cisco....are those WHIPS I hear in the background?? :)

• CISCO

Posted August 20, 2003 - 07:57 AM

Cisco....are those WHIPS I hear in the background?? :)

you should see the welts!!!! :D

:D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted August 20, 2003 - 08:15 AM

Cisco,

Unfortunately, this will be my second trip to Moab this year and I don't think I could swing another one so soon. Sorry! You should contact Pedman, he's going the first weekend in November and I'm sure he'd let you join them. :D

BTW, maybe you should add this to your sig? --> Posted Image :)
Just kidding around with ya buddy!

• PumpkinHumper

Posted August 20, 2003 - 06:02 PM

Hey Cisco. I am going to be heading out there around Oct 18th from Michigan for a weeks stay in Moab. This will be our 1st time out there. There is 5 of is staying in a 30' motorhome (should be interesting) Your welcome to ride with us it that time works better for you. As is any one else that wants to join us. A local rider would be great as we will be winging it using nothing more than maps and common sence.

• CISCO

Posted August 20, 2003 - 06:40 PM

Gotta be November, but thanks for the heads up! :)

• lipskid

Posted August 21, 2003 - 06:28 PM

Cisco, we have a club ride tenativly planned for November, probably around Moab or Green River area. It will probably be a donation ride($50 'donation' required), but well worth it. It's a great way to get to ride trails outside the usual 'beaten path'. Check http://sanjuantrailriders.org for updates on the ride, or get in touch with one of the contacts if updates are slow. If your trip happens to coinside with ours, you are more than welcome to come ride with us. Membership is not a requirement. :)

Please excuse my shameless plugs for our club, but hey, great people, great mission, great rides... :D

• ddialogue

Posted September 10, 2003 - 04:09 PM

Second weekend in October. Anyone want to join us?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.