Beverly Sand Dunes Video! Re-Edited and Longer!

4 replies to this topic
  • sandracer20

Posted April 18, 2011 - 07:25 PM

Beverly Sand Dunes in Washington, 2006 & 2009 yz450f and 2001 YZ250 &125
Check it out in HD and watch my other vids!
http://youtu.be/K2k3YponjMQ?hd=1

• YamahaDoc

Posted April 18, 2011 - 08:49 PM

Sweet vid man.
No offense... but is that what "dunes" are like in WA?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sandracer20

Posted April 19, 2011 - 03:33 AM

Sweet vid man.

Yup, nothing like Oregon or Cali

• salemonkey

Posted April 19, 2011 - 05:11 AM

Sweet vid man.

lol not even, that doesnt compare to what the moses lake dunes/juniper dunes are like. let alone the dunes we have just in the most random spots. ill admit our dunes are not like elsewhere,but any dune area are going to have different characteristics then others. the moses lake dunes have both dunes,mud flats,dunes running next to the lake and pot holes. some with rocky areas and we got pits. granite the moses lake dunes are a lot smaller then other areas. 3000+ acreas. the beaverly dunes are a measly 300+ acreas.(many people own that much land around here lol) juniper dunes has 3800 acreas of rideable dunes and 17000 total. the grant county area has dunes strung across but we only have a few legal places to ride on. not only do you have rideable land in moses lake but you have the spillways, lake, canal, potholes to fish. not counting the hunting land in the pothole area next to the dunes. all the coasties come and spend there weekends here. if not duning in the summer they are taking our hunting spots in the winter. so nothing like the larger dunes elsewhere but not small like beaverly. not saying beaverly dunes wouldnt be fun to check out one of these days but i wouldnt go out of my way to check them out. just my input from being a washington guy. but i enjoy the area more then just duning. im not sure how many places you could go and all in one day. run across cougar tracks. chase 8 deer across water. and see thousands of duck and geese. the moses lake dunes over the years have definitly dwindled some. the dunes change over time. dunes use to peak a lot higher. but its more of a package deal for the dunes here. my personal opinion. not going to hate on a place i like to call home.

g.Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• salemonkey

Posted April 19, 2011 - 05:13 AM

er wait nm our dunes suck. (really i just enjoy going on a day no ones out riding) really early season and weekdays rock

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.