Best place to get a radiator Fixed

4 replies to this topic
  • Jonesy920

Posted August 13, 2003 - 05:37 PM

I ran a log through my Devol guard and radiator tonight and on further inspection I think It may be repairable. Does anyone know the best place to send it ?? I heard Fox does good work, but I don't know how to get ahold of them.

• Jonesy920

Posted August 13, 2003 - 05:50 PM

It's amazing everything I need to know is already been posted before..If would just check the archives before asking dumb questions :) anyway

Mylers radiator repair. (800)367-7699 8414 McDowell Ct.,west jordan,UT 84088

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted August 14, 2003 - 01:53 AM

South Eastern Riders with radiator problems can contact

KELL RADIATOR: Douglasville, Georgia. (770-942-2696)

Anthony Kell does a great job (I've had 3 pretty bad ones repaired there). Turn Around is 1 day. Prices are generally in line or slightly cheaper than Mylers.

Bonzai :)

• RichBaker

Posted August 14, 2003 - 07:24 PM

I had problems with Mylers....rad didn't fit when I got it back, ended up taking it to a local guy and he did a much better MUCH cheaper job!! And he's only a 1/4 mile from work! ;8^P

• holeshot426

Posted August 15, 2003 - 08:33 AM

I take mine to a local rad shop and for $30 he will work miracles. So if you dont mind sending it a ways:

Rod's Radiators
3110 Bechelli Lane
Redding CA, 96002

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.