Wr450f / yz450f

2 replies to this topic
  • RT1000

Posted April 17, 2011 - 11:10 PM

Hello.

I have a 2005 WR450F and I am looking for some graphics for the front and rear fender, side number plate and fork protectors. Just wondering what year YZ are compatable?? Hard to find WR decals.
I DO have the graphics for the tank, shrouds, swing arms and the air box.
I did a search--but had little luck

Any help would be great..Thanks!!!

Edited by RT1000, April 18, 2011 - 05:49 AM.
Details.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chiefster1976

Posted April 18, 2011 - 03:04 AM

www.XGXracing.com :thumbsup: Got the BLUE HELLFIRE for my WR450F..Not seen many other bikes out there with these graphics..

• miweber929

Posted April 18, 2011 - 04:51 AM

05-06 uses the YZ shrouds and smaller YZ style tank but unless you have swapped the rear fender for a YZ one nothing will fit the rear fender but WR stuff. You should be able to use a 05-06 YZ kit without too much trouble. You might have a little trimming to do on the plate backgrounds as I thought they were slightly different than YZ.

Do a search, been covered many times before.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.