Sand Dunes GoPro vid, pure Yamaha!

5 replies to this topic
  • sandracer20

Posted April 17, 2011 - 06:28 PM

Beverly sand dunes, Washington. 2006 & 2009 yz450f and 2001 yz250 & 125
New Re-Edited Video & Extended http://youtu.be/K2k3YponjMQ?hd=1

Edited by sandracer20, April 18, 2011 - 07:22 PM.
Edited Video (Extra 1 min content)

• salemonkey

Posted April 17, 2011 - 08:13 PM

thats pretty cool. i havent been to the beaverly dunes yet. but i hit up the moses lake dunes all the time. currently rebuilding my bike because i siezed my crank bearing. heres a couple pictures my buddy took of me earlier this year. im planning on checking out juniper dunes by pasco and hopefully going to oregon dunes as well.
first pictures by first pit where we parked and the second is out by the mud flats

also heres a good website if your interested in checking out more dunes. you can search by state and it will show you how much acreas you can ride and location.

http://www.duneguide...niper_dunes.htm

and again cool video i enjoyed watching it and in hd.

Posted Image
Posted Image

• SledParty

Posted April 17, 2011 - 11:24 PM

Hey Sandracer, I'm thinking of heading out there wednesday throught he weekend this week. Do you think you need a paddle tire at beverly? I've heard mixed reviews some people say you dont but I noticed you guys had yours on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sandracer20

Posted April 18, 2011 - 05:10 AM

thats pretty cool. i havent been to the beaverly dunes yet. but i hit up the moses lake dunes all the time. currently rebuilding my bike because i siezed my crank bearing. heres a couple pictures my buddy took of me earlier this year. im planning on checking out juniper dunes by pasco and hopefully going to oregon dunes as well.
first pictures by first pit where we parked and the second is out by the mud flats

also heres a good website if your interested in checking out more dunes. you can search by state and it will show you how much acreas you can ride and location.

http://www.duneguide...niper_dunes.htm

and again cool video i enjoyed watching it and in hd.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hey thanks for that link, and cool pictures. Beverly is pretty fun for just a day trip. It's really small but has nice sand. And if you've never been to the Oregon dunes before, you'll love it!

• mynewcr250

Posted April 18, 2011 - 05:13 AM

too much music, too little riding....

• sandracer20

Posted April 18, 2011 - 05:14 AM

Hey Sandracer, I'm thinking of heading out there wednesday throught he weekend this week. Do you think you need a paddle tire at beverly? I've heard mixed reviews some people say you dont but I noticed you guys had yours on.

Well if you have a 450f or 250 2stroke then you can do fine without a paddle, we just all prefer to use em cuz of the hookup, and a lot more fun. But if you're riding a smaller bike like a 250f or 125 2stroke then I'd definately use a paddle so you don't blow up your motor. Hope that answers your question

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.