03 YZ graphics on a 03 WR ????????????

4 replies to this topic
  • foursmoke

Posted August 12, 2003 - 02:49 PM

I know someone here has a very simple answer to a very simple question. How much trimming and how do they look after? I would also be interested if this info applies to the 250's as well. A freind of mine was trying to get this info on the 250 forum but all he got was ZOOOOOOOOOOOed :) Thanks for any info or tips you con offer.

Smoke :D

• yamahasocal450

Posted August 12, 2003 - 07:11 PM

i plan on doing that with thehot wheels ones but i would spray windex on the graphics slide them into the best place and push all hte wrinkles out etc and trim where needed then take a credit card squeez all the windex out and take a hair dryer to take care of the rest :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SBG

Posted August 13, 2003 - 07:08 AM

The answer in a new thread a day later. :)

• emcdan

Posted August 18, 2003 - 12:52 PM

See even though I gave you a hard time...I told you they'd fit.

• foursmoke

Posted August 18, 2003 - 02:22 PM

We wern't against anyone poking some fun but after the jokes there should of been a staight answer and there where not many. The way you guys responded to the question, who could believe your answers anyway :).

Smoke :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.