E-line pipe guard

7 replies to this topic
  • sjw

Posted August 12, 2003 - 12:53 PM

anybody have a pipe guard from E-line ? it looks like it will save the header pipe from damage.I ordered one today so I will get back with a report.anyone else have one? hows the fit and protection ?

• Jonesy920

Posted August 12, 2003 - 05:31 PM

Put mine on last weekend after damaging my header It looks good and fits perfect :) :D.. BTW Pacific Crest Pipe repairs did awesome work, I sent the pipe in on Monday and had it back on Thurs... :D :D

• holeshot426

Posted August 13, 2003 - 10:34 AM

Jonesy920, where did you get that E-line pipe guard? Where is that pipe repair place? I would like to get a dent removed from my WB tapered header, but I dont know of any one that could do it. :)

• rockieman

Posted August 13, 2003 - 12:12 PM

I had Bret fix my header pipe....did a great job and only cost $40 bucks or so.... http://www.piperepair.com I believe Bret is up in Oregon somewhere...
Hope this helps,
Good luck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jonesy920

Posted August 13, 2003 - 05:34 PM

Got the E-line guard directly from E-line. www.elineaccessories.com] and pacific coast pipe repair can fix anything except twisted stainless steel headers.. www.piperepair.com

• trav

Posted August 13, 2003 - 08:22 PM

so does e-line make muffler guards? I am in bad need of some kind of guard for mine, mine is brand new and after my last ride the muffler looks like my neighbors 3-year old found a hammer and went to town on it

Posted Image

Posted August 13, 2003 - 08:33 PM

Mine works great as well!!!

• BlueThunder

Posted August 17, 2003 - 07:50 PM

Lemme guess trav........Reiter Pit? Thought my stocker looked bad till you posted :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.