oh my booty

8 replies to this topic
  • motoman808

Posted April 12, 2011 - 06:54 PM

just took my new 11 out and one of many things i noticed is the freaking seat is like a 2x4 warped in cloth .have u guys changed your seats ?
second thing is that intake is load .thought bike had two pipes .this is no honda and is going to take some time getting use to.
ive been using a recluse clutch for years and now so today i stalled bike a million times learning how to use a clutch.
well a nothing money cant fix, still love my first yama

• grayracer513

Posted April 12, 2011 - 09:24 PM

just took my new 11 out and one of many things i noticed is the freaking seat is like a 2x4 warped in cloth .have u guys changed your seats ?

In China, there are different levels of comfort you can buy when riding a train, like first class vs. coach. The ones called the "hard seats" are known as "YZ" class. No known connection.

When Brad Lackey went to Czechoslovakia to train with the CZ factory team, the mechanics rolled the bikes out one day, filled them with gas (2.4 gallons IIRC), and removed the seats. They were then told to ride them until the ran out of fuel. There's a hint there. And no, I haven't changed mine.

• heezay

Posted April 13, 2011 - 12:05 AM

first thing that came to my mind,

Haven't swapped my seat either, didn't find it to be that uncomfortable to be honest.

• pembell

Posted April 13, 2011 - 03:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsLYrQwdhaA

first thing that came to my mind,

Haven't swapped my seat either, didn't find it to be that uncomfortable to be honest.

:cheers: Ouch!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jasen 2007

Posted April 13, 2011 - 04:48 AM

OOOOH, he's going to feel that in the morning....

• Toby259

Posted April 14, 2011 - 07:21 AM

they start out feeling like a brick but after a few hours they get better with time.

• motoman808

Posted April 14, 2011 - 07:41 AM

im going to order some guts foam and be done with it.

• wags450

Posted April 14, 2011 - 11:27 AM

Eat more cheeseburgers while watching tv. I have found through thorough research it improves the comfort of you YZ seat tremendously

• brentn

Posted April 14, 2011 - 04:34 PM

I hate how tall it is!!! Comfort, it's much better than my brothers 03 yz250 and my old 05 yz250, those things were hard as a rock!!!! This is comfortable in comparison!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.