the greatest time waster in the world...

26 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 12, 2003 - 06:47 AM

This might be the bedst video game in the world. I love it.

Just in case you havent seen it yet over on the DRZ side.
http://www.thumperta...b=5&o=7&fpart=1

and dont forget to scroll down a bit and DL the Java script to make it work if it dosent work on your puter' :)

I just didnt want anyone to miss this one!

• WR250fla

Posted August 12, 2003 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, thats cool!

• MOmilkman

Posted August 12, 2003 - 12:02 PM

I just wanted to make sure everyone is seeing the full version, not the demo. Scroll down a bit in that thread and you will see a link to where you can DL the full version!

(I should have mentioned thhis in my upper post)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 13, 2003 - 05:23 AM

I still can't get it to work. I DL'd the Java thingy. I also unzipped the trials game. It's on my c drive under unzipped files. What am I missing? Do I have to run something in the Java first, or, once Java is downloaded, can I just run the game? Help, this thing looks like a blast.

• MOmilkman

Posted August 13, 2003 - 05:45 AM

ok, where ever you unzipped the trials game to, go there and look for a file folder named : trialsfix2

Go into that folder and look for : index

Double click that and theres your game!

P.s. Once you DL the Java file it automatically installs on your puter so dont worry, you did nothing wrong there. :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 13, 2003 - 06:55 AM

ok, where ever you unzipped the trials game to, go there and look for a file folder named : trialsfix2

Go into that folder and look for : index

Double click that and theres your game!

P.s. Once you DL the Java file it automatically installs on your puter so dont worry, you did nothing wrong there. :)

OK, I've tried that, and when I hit play button (at the bottom of the screen) it tells me there's a java error. Did I download the wrong Java. I downloaded the 1st Java under the 2nd blue bar like it said. There were 2 options there though 1 right beside the other. Basically, I took a guess and downloaded the 1st one.

• MOmilkman

Posted August 13, 2003 - 08:29 AM

Hmmm.. :D

You DL'd the exact same Java I did. So it should work.

You computer must be rejecting it for some reason. :)

Look at it this way,... you cant play, you are better off.
Cause once your hooked, you cant get anything else done. :D

• SBG

Posted August 13, 2003 - 08:50 AM

What operating system are you running. I still have win95 and it worked for a bit, now nothing. It isn't supported any longer. Time for a new pc, and yes, it is very addicting. :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 13, 2003 - 09:44 AM

Hmmm.. :)

You DL'd the exact same Java I did. So it should work.

You computer must be rejecting it for some reason. :D

Look at it this way,... you cant play, you are better off.
Cause once your hooked, you cant get anything else done. :D

Now you've really got me interested. I'm running windows 98, and I even tried uninstalling then reinstalling the java stuff. Now, I don't get the error at the bottom of the page when I click play on the playing screen, but I still can't get it to work. I hit play, and then it says done, and nothing happens. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MOmilkman

Posted August 13, 2003 - 09:56 AM

You did re-boot after you reinstalled the Java right?

Boy, past that, I really cant help you... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jchantzWR400F

Posted August 13, 2003 - 12:00 PM

Been trying all day to get it. Still won't work. Oh well, you guys have fun with it...

• MOmilkman

Posted August 13, 2003 - 12:03 PM

:D :D :)
Dude, your gonna make me cry. That sucks.

Im sure you have done everything that your supposed to do. It just looks like your machine is saying :D

• The_Missile

Posted August 14, 2003 - 03:51 AM

What a tricky, nasty, addictive little bass%ç*D :D :) of a game that is. Thanks a lot. I downloaded it last night.....say no more. Anybody able to do a flip without crashing yet....if not, get on it....its most satisfying!!! :D

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 14, 2003 - 04:42 AM

:D :D :D
Dude, your gonna make me cry. That sucks.

Im sure you have done everything that your supposed to do. It just looks like your machine is saying :)

Well, I haven't been able to get it at work yet, but I did get it at home last night. Not it it, but the game it. I've been married for 4 years now, I stopped getting it it some time ago. Anyway, the game is awesome, now I just need to figure it out on my work computer. Thanks for the help dude. :D

• MOmilkman

Posted August 14, 2003 - 07:08 AM

No problem. At least you can play it somewhere! :)

• The_Missile

Posted August 14, 2003 - 09:11 AM

Hey just wait till your married 9 years. You'll look back and wish you were getting it as regular as you did when you were just married 4 years!!

• SBG

Posted August 14, 2003 - 09:31 AM

Oddly enough, my girlfriend asks me about marriage and pretends not to get upset when I say, "give me a valid reason?" She tells me that a ring is a sign of love. Well what the hell does the guy get? Where is my proof? I hate tradition, so I said get me a ring, it will mean WAY more getting a ring and proposal from a women! I mean, imagine all my buddies reactions when I tell them I got a girl to go against tradition and I show them this huge rock on MY finger! :D
Women think that marriage means something. Like you're locked together for life, but at my age, I've seen way too much divorce, so why should I be stupid after avoiding the plague of marriage all these years. I like "getting it", and when they don't feel they own you, they know they have to put out or they are out, and they don't get half. All these stories of women not putting out has turned me off to marriage BIG TIME! Thanx to all you guys who aren't getting it. You are saving me and others from this dreaded black plague. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 14, 2003 - 10:32 AM

:) :D
Geez, SBG, looks like we hit a nerve there. :D

I used to think the same thing but not anymore. Any woman that is pushing you into marrige is probably not the "one". Anyway, I got lucky and found the greatest woman in the world. :D

Ok we got off track here,

Is anyone having problems getting thru the 80's retro track? I think out of all of them that might be the toughest....
:D :D

• Jetster220

Posted August 14, 2003 - 11:31 AM

The 80's retro is wicked easy, just hard to make in under a minute. Nothing is more challenging than the pro.

• MOmilkman

Posted August 14, 2003 - 12:13 PM

Yea, see thats my problem. I CANT make it in the time allowed to get thru the 80's course.

My work computer is a really crappy 350mhz (woo hoo!) and the bike goes really slow compared to my home computer where the bike seems to fly!
I dont think theres any way I can make it thru that 80's retro screen.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.