04 Yamaha release dates

3 replies to this topic
  • Mr_Toyz

Posted August 11, 2003 - 05:19 PM

I'm a dealer in WA state (Renton Motorcycle)and just received my Yamaha release schedule. It'll be fairly close for most of your local dealerships.

YZF450F August
YZF250F September
YZ250 August
YZ125 August
YZ85 Have em
WR450F October
WR250F November

MX813 has my first YZF250 already but everything else will be available.

It MAY even be possible to ride these bikes before you buy them in our new INDOOR MOTOCROSS TRACK!!!!

Good Day!

Joe/Toyz

• ToSlow2Care

Posted August 13, 2003 - 12:15 PM

It is August. and I want my 450 now. I hope it will be here next week so I can ride the beast. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride. I want to ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • huskyrider

Posted August 13, 2003 - 04:50 PM

If I didn't know before, I think your ready to ride, RIGHT NOW!!!
I guess it's kinda like a kid waiting for Christmas.
Have fun with the new bike.

• ToSlow2Care

Posted August 14, 2003 - 02:44 PM

Thanks HuskyRider I will ...I hope... Once it arrives.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.