GYR-T db test results in Hollister

5 replies to this topic
  • WRSTEVE

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:12 AM

Got the bike tested over this past weekend with the GYR-T insert, and it passed with flying colors 92 db :D
I can't stress enough on how well this insert works compared to the Vortip, for those of you still running the stock insert go out a pay the 39.95 for the GYR-T, you won't regred it. :)

By the way I had a great time meeting E.G.O., Blue, Larry?, & Fremontguy on Sat. E.G.O. sorry you missed that 1 DB, i'm sure you will pass that thing next time you test. Blue hopefully that rear shock on that CR500 will be fixed :D
FremontGuy, What happened to ya man? we lost you, then came back to the meeting place and you were gone! I hope we did'nt do anything to upset you, we got hung up on 1 of the trails, a young kid ate it coming down a steep hill, and we help get the rest of there family back on the main rd. Lets all ride again real soon :D

• blitzer544

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:32 AM

Where do you get one from?

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:40 AM

Ditto

You got my number I am game...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRSTEVE

Posted August 11, 2003 - 11:02 AM

Where do you get one from?

Local Yamaha Dealer or you can use this link to order 1

http://www.discovery...ail.aspx?ID=384

• endurodog

Posted August 11, 2003 - 12:01 PM

Wrsteve I hate my VOR tip, so your saying performance is much better??

• WRSTEVE

Posted August 11, 2003 - 12:29 PM

Wrsteve I hate my VOR tip, so your saying performance is much better??

To me,
I can feel the difference between the both, mostly in the mid range, it's a little bit louder than the vortip, but as you can see, it still passes with flying colors. Personally I think I wasted my money on the vortip and will never use it again. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.