Breather hose reroute

2 replies to this topic
  • Mike_Hudson

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:06 AM

Did the reroute of the breather hose this weekend. For those who plan to do this, pay close attention to where you drill the hole for the hose barb in the airbox. The barb w/hose will need to be far enough over for the screw on the airbox cover to clear. I drilled mine w/o paying attention to the screw only the bracket. Turned out too close for comfort. :)
Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aki

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:48 AM

Why drill the airbox. I just rerouted mine down betw the carb, under it up from the rear and ziptied it to the frame. I put a filter on the end and when I whash the bike I just put an film box over it.

• ddialogue

Posted August 11, 2003 - 10:50 AM

Sounds like Mike was doing to mod as described on www.off-road.com...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.