had some fun

6 replies to this topic
  • gsxrguy

Posted August 11, 2003 - 08:34 AM

On friday they have street legal drag racing at the local drag track. Well i put my sm rims on with 15/45 gears and went (best time) 13.517 sec and 95.03 mph on a stock wrf450 :)

• needsprayer

Posted August 11, 2003 - 09:45 AM

Can't believe that all those other TT viewers didn't give you a :)

Not bad for a dual sported, sweet potato (yam aha) dirt bike. :D

Was that your personal best time or class best time? Did you earn a trophy? :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 11, 2003 - 01:25 PM

Ya thats great but will it beat a CRF

:D :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • huskyrider

Posted August 11, 2003 - 05:08 PM

Ya thats great but will it beat a CRF

LMFAO. And just when everybody thought it didn't matter about the drag races, the truth comes out.
Gixxer guy, thats about a half a second quicker and 5 mph more than I'd of guessed for an ET and top speed in the quarter.
Way to go man!! :)
It may not be as quick as the Suzy's but I bet it'll leave 'em in the dust on a tightass road with a bunch of close proximity switchbacks.
Thanks for the post, now put this on the red side and see what they can come up with, LOL.

• gsxrguy

Posted August 11, 2003 - 05:39 PM

I'll let you know in 2 weeks at the next meet when a buddy show's up on his 03 crf with sm rims and tires. :) ps the gixer did 11.02

• Hick

Posted August 11, 2003 - 05:43 PM

Gixxer guy, thats about a half a second quicker and 5 mph more than I'd of guessed for an ET and top speed in the quarter.

Ditto.

Very impressive. How cool was it temperature-wise? Were you at or near the redline through the trap?

• live_to_ride

Posted August 11, 2003 - 06:52 PM

DAMN!! I would have guessed at somewhere around 15 to 16 in the quarter. That's really cool. :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.