OT -- A plea to Californians Upcoming elections

2 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 11, 2003 - 07:53 AM

Vote With Knowledge <--- Click me

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jim_bo

Posted August 11, 2003 - 07:57 AM

My knowlege is that I won't be voting for a democrat!!!

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted August 11, 2003 - 08:04 AM

My knowlege is that I won't be voting for a democrat!!!

Jim, that is almost always a safe bet! :D I cant remember the last time I voted for a democrat. Of course, I do lots of things they dont like me doing, even if its all legal, ie hunt, fish, shoot, ride dirtbikes/quads.

On another note, for those of you who are not registered to vote, hop to it! The folks trying to prevent you from riding, you can bet, they are actively getting thier troops registered. Support orginizations that support you by becoming a memeber, sending in donations or better yet, both. BRC also has a nice section on their page to let you know how your politician voted regarding your "right to ride", land use issues etc. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.