Black Side Panels 426

4 replies to this topic
  • resqd1

Posted April 07, 2011 - 08:35 PM

I have searched hi and lo and even this site for info and it seems like all roads lead to white or blue and no black side panels does anyone know where I can get a pair, I will even entertain some scratched but fully functional used ones, thanks

• rasta

Posted April 07, 2011 - 09:46 PM

I have searched hi and lo and even this site for info and it seems like all roads lead to white or blue and no black side panels does anyone know where I can get a pair, I will even entertain some scratched but fully functional used ones, thanks

i just went to ufo plastics web site and they have black for 426's

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • niles

Posted April 08, 2011 - 12:30 AM

Polisport used to make them in black also,not sure if they still do though.

• resqd1

Posted April 08, 2011 - 06:11 AM

polisport no, UFo never had heard of them looked and they do have them 75 bucks though WOW they are proud of them huh, thanks for the info, anyone else know where to get other ones?

• 02WR426Cali

Posted April 08, 2011 - 06:13 AM

I bought some a couple years ago they were UFO or Acerbis but I am thinking UFO. Did you try ebay?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.