Inside an '06 WR450 Exhaust Can

1 reply to this topic
  • MANIAC998

Posted April 04, 2011 - 04:12 AM

Hey guys, I was fiddling with my bike ('06 WR450) yesterday and when I removed the endcap & spark arrestor on the stock silencer, I looked inside and noticed that it's completely open thru & thru. But it looks like there used to be some kind of baffles in there, as some of the remaining metal looks kind of hacked up. I bought the bike used, so have no idea if the previous owner modded it or not, so I was wondering if any of you guys know what the inside of the stock can is supposed to look like? Thanks guys!!! Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted April 04, 2011 - 04:37 AM

Ahh.... never mind! I did a search before posting this and didn't find anything. Then I posted this and did a search on "baffles" and found everything I needed! I guess the previous owner was a ThumperTalk member!!! Maniac

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.