AIS removal kit for the wr450f 07 - missing needle clip

4 replies to this topic
  • WRF Woods Weapon

Posted April 03, 2011 - 11:39 AM

I just bought the GYTR AIS removal kit for the WR450F 2007 to uncork this beast - and oh! oH! the needle clip is missing from the packet...does anyone know if the bike has a clip or if so..can that clip work for this kit..man i am so dissasapointed..anyone please advise

• ttr250dude

Posted April 03, 2011 - 12:41 PM

Yes you already have a needle clip in your carb. Re-use that stock clip.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRF Woods Weapon

Posted April 03, 2011 - 05:06 PM

ttr250 do you or anyone know if the stock needle is the same diameter as the needle from the GYTR AIS kit

• kawi380

Posted April 04, 2011 - 05:04 AM

The stock needle only one position but the clip will most likely be the same for any needle. I have the jd kit in my bike, but I am pretty sure I still use the stock clip when I change out needles a few times a year. I will have check soon as I am ready for a re-jet with the warm weather.

Originally I had the ais kit and I am pretty sure the needles are the same except the addition of more slots on the ais kit needle.

• WRF Woods Weapon

Posted April 04, 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thanks kawi380 I will proceed with the changes.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.