Applied Racing Triple clamps and SUB mount stabilizers

1 reply to this topic
  • 2in2out

Posted April 02, 2011 - 06:28 PM

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, or in the suspension forum, but I'll test the waters here.

I'm looking to get Applied Racings Factory Triple Clamp set for my 07 WR450. I looked at Applied's web site, but couldn't find a SUB mount ready triple clamp for the WR. I could find an adapter for the YZ Applied Triples, but not the WR.

I checked Scotts and GPR to cross reference for any adapters for Applied clamps in a SUB mount. No dice.

Has anyone put a Scotts/GPR stabilizer SUB mounted with Applied Triple clamps on a 07-11 WR? How did you do it? P/N's would be nice, pics helpful too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dustdogg

Posted April 03, 2011 - 08:07 AM

It sounds like you are set on Applied, but have you looked at BRP?
I have their Sub Mount w/ Scotts on my 426 and they make really nice stuff. I know the make them for the newer 07+ WR's so you might want to look into them as well.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.