Who's Good?

6 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 13, 2001 - 01:38 PM

How about the mail order that is good?

I have had nothing but success from www.masonracing.com out of NH, and www.Kevinscycleracing.com out of Masssachusettes.

I ALWAYS ask if the item I want is in stock, before ordering.

------------------
'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

• Heywood

Posted April 13, 2001 - 03:59 PM

I also had great luck with Rocky Mountain.
www.rockymountainmc.com

• Marty

Posted April 13, 2001 - 04:49 PM

Originally posted by Heywood:
I also had great luck with Rocky Mountain.
www.rockymountainmc.com

Ill have to second that. Never had a problem.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted April 13, 2001 - 08:59 PM

i agree http://www.rockymountainmc.com/ is one of best motorcycle parts and accessories retailers ive ever ordered from.there inventory and prices are very good.i would also like applaud there customer service and ability to get orders shipped quickly.i just ordered wbrother's silencer on monday evening and it arrived at my house in ca.on thurs.shipping was even free.

• Ward

Posted April 14, 2001 - 12:25 AM

My dealer here in Anchorage is great. No web site but If your ever in town and need parts or service you can count on these guys to be fast, friendly and helpful. AAA+
Online,I've recieved good service from Motor Cycle Accessory Warehouse. http://www.accwhse.com/

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 14, 2001 - 02:33 AM

Good idea Kev.

• mike_dean

Posted April 14, 2001 - 03:07 AM

BOBS CYCLE in St. Paul MN www.bobscycle.com Pro-Circuit T-4 $354, 1 day delivery to WI, very friendly. I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem and always get my parts in less than 3 days. mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.