Stickers

3 replies to this topic
  • AliveInMyOde

Posted August 08, 2003 - 08:08 PM

Hey guys
i've noticed that most people with WRs lose alot of their stickers. i am beginning to lose mine as well and i was curious who all has lost their stickers and what they have done about gettin replacements or what not. and if i decide to buy replacements will any aftermarket company make better stickers than the stock yamaha ones? thanks guys.

• Fryboy

Posted August 09, 2003 - 02:56 AM

Dohhhhhh ! :)

I am guilty of trashing my stickers/graphics. In a little bit, after getting my TT fix, I am going to look into getting replacement tank/shroud/fork/swingarm graphics. I have an idea of what I want but am still :D about it.

Fryboy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pedman

Posted August 10, 2003 - 07:26 PM

I am on my 2nd set of graphics. My bike just hit it's first b-day. I believe that you need to protect the bike as much as possible and graphics sure help the plastic!

Good Luck! :)

• AliveInMyOde

Posted August 11, 2003 - 05:08 AM

hey guys
i think they are falling off when i am washing my bike or when i coat it with a little WD40 and it causes the stickers to start coming off. i am only havin trouble with the WR426 sticker on the rear fender and the 5 titanium valve stickers on the side number plates. all the others r fine. does anyone know how much stock graphics from the dealer is? thanks guys

-Billy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.