Stator output 06+

3 replies to this topic
  • sledtrash

Posted March 31, 2011 - 09:01 PM

Hey guys I was hoping that someone who has a running 06-09 450 could give me a voltmeter reading at a idle and at a higher rpm. Volts if applicable, and amps. This would be greatly appreciated. I changed my stator out so I can't check it out. Thanks guys beforehand.

• sledtrash

Posted April 02, 2011 - 04:12 AM

This is a 06 YZ 450 thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Smokeslider

Posted April 02, 2011 - 02:53 PM

to eliminate any confusion, tell me where you want it measured and I'll check for ya.

• sledtrash

Posted April 03, 2011 - 09:05 AM

They need to be measured as close to the stator as posible so at the plug in if possible
Well there are three coils.
Coil 1: pink wire and black wire
Coil 2: white and red
Coil 3: brown and green

Volts and amps at each. Along with resistance if you are feeling generous. Thanks man!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.