Is there anyone who I might ride with tomorrow?

3 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted August 08, 2003 - 12:08 PM

I'd like to go riding tomorrow, but I don't have anyone to go with. If you're going riding tomorrow, then I would appreciate it if I could come! Thanks! :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 08, 2003 - 04:35 PM

We are all riding at Hollister Calif about 4 maybe 5 of us your welcome to come.

Ohhh Your in Utah

Bummer dude, Well if ya drive real fast you can make by Mid after noon :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted August 08, 2003 - 05:15 PM

Ummm yaaa......... that's not going to work. :)

• KRobWR250

Posted August 08, 2003 - 06:44 PM

I'm riding tomorrow.... even in the Salt Lake area. A buddy and I are doing the Wasatch Crest Trail. You're welcome to join us. Is that trail legal for motorcycles? Oh, I forgot, we'll be on mountain bikes.

Everyone's a comedian, right? Sorry. As we're grunting up Spiro towards the crest then up Puke hill I'll be wishin' for that throttle.

I do want to get back in to Utah this fall sometime and ride with the Utah TT contingent again.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.