Posting Pictures?

8 replies to this topic
  • G-Man

Posted April 23, 2001 - 08:40 PM

Ok I missed the post giving instruction on how to do it? Any info?

Thx,
G

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 23, 2001 - 08:43 PM

Get a corkboard, a few thumbtacks, a...

• teamtoxic

Posted April 24, 2001 - 05:27 AM

having some problems, I will repost later how to do it

[This message has been edited by teamtoxic (edited 04-24-2001).]

• G-Man

Posted April 24, 2001 - 08:40 AM

Paul,
ROTFLMAO!!!!

G

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted April 24, 2001 - 12:16 PM

<marquee>Posted Image</marquee>

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• G-Man

Posted April 24, 2001 - 01:02 PM

Boy all you bastards have been so freaken helpful with instructions, don't know how I'd get through the day without those "detailed instructions"! :)

Thx,
G

• motoman393

Posted April 24, 2001 - 02:38 PM

LOL @ G-MAN...

Here is how you post pictures...(replace the parenthesis marks "(", ")" with the less than/greater than sign "<", ">" !

Let's say you wanted to post the thumpertalk banner (like I did above) this is how you do it!

(img src="http://www.thumpertalk.com/yamahayz426/starburst_48.jpg") (but remember to place the <> instead of the () (i did this so it would show the code! Search for "HTML code" on Yahoo and this will explain the basics of HTML code (which is what you use to post pics) Hope this helps!

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• yzernie

Posted April 25, 2001 - 01:19 AM

Originally posted by G-Man:
Boy all you bastards have been so freaken helpful with instructions, don't know how I'd get through the day without those "detailed instructions"! :)

Thx,
G

I hear older people get cranky easily:P

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 01, 2001 - 07:10 PM

Hope this help with the pix post of the BK mod
I am very curious!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.