FWW install ?

2 replies to this topic
  • Fabulous

Posted March 28, 2011 - 05:42 PM

I'm installing my GYTR flywheel weight, and lo and behold I don't have an open end wrench that fits on the weight itself :thumbsup: can someone tell me the size so I can pick one up at crappy tire? Also, what is the best way to lock everything up to undo/ tighten it all up? Any help is appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 28, 2011 - 06:30 PM

OK, I'll play the guessing game and assume that you have an '06-'09, and that you are talking about the open end required to hold the flats of the flywheel (not a weight). it's 19mm (which is .748", so a 3/4" works perfectly well. Must have a pretty minimal set of tools, hmm?

• Fabulous

Posted March 28, 2011 - 06:33 PM

Yeah, sorry it's an 08. I have a tonne of tools, just not this one apparently. Thank for the help Grey :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.