GPR Stabilizer

3 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted August 07, 2003 - 01:36 PM

Just ordered a gpr steering stabilizer from www.steering hopefullyyyyyy i made the right decision. :)

• Poway Rider

Posted August 07, 2003 - 06:43 PM

I've got a GPR on my WR450 and it's awesome. It makes a huge difference in steering stability, especially in looser conditions - such as sand or loose gravel.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted August 07, 2003 - 06:44 PM

I think you'll be happy.They are nice in the sand and mud. :) Did you get the GPR 2.0?

• Rokatt88

Posted August 08, 2003 - 10:16 AM

When I first got my XR650R it was so stable I really thought putting on a stabilizer wouldn't make much of a difference. I was able to get a good deal from another ThumperTalk member and put his GPR on my scoot. WOW! Very noticable in a great way. Just takes the bike to a higher level. I also have a CR500R. Talk about a bike with head shake when you are flat out in a sand wash! :D I just put a brand new GPR .1 on it as well and took it out last weekend with Poway Rider and our other assorted riding Bros. It has totally changed the bike! Stock gearing on the CR can get you to 85-89 mph. Flat out through whoops or sand washes this thing tracks straight. NO SHAKE! All confidence. I now posess a lethal 1-2 punch for Open Class Power Nirvana. It don't get better than this! You made a great choice. GPR's and the guys that make them are GREAT! Their customer service is Great! You know...Like Tony Da Tiger...

Rokatt Report, Over & Out :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.