magicshine lights

2 replies to this topic
  • dragon

Posted March 26, 2011 - 05:22 AM

hi anyone ever try the new magicshine 1400 bicycle lights on wr 400? i bought one because of d weak headlight d wr has for night rides, can u please let me know ur personal reviews thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ARin

Posted March 27, 2011 - 12:36 AM

that is an LED bike light.

it will have less output and less throw than the stock headlight.

might be good as a HELMET light...but even then, only useful when you are looking in a direction that the headlight is not.

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted March 28, 2011 - 11:35 AM

Can't vouch for the Magicshine light (although I recall someone racing baja that liked it as a helmet light), but I have used a 10 watt 800 lumen Cyclops led helmet light for a year or two now and can say for sure that the light is better than the stock head light on a WR even though it pulls 1/3 the power.
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=817387

I would just make sure that the Magicshine light has a attachment that will work on a off road helmet, rather than just a mountain bike helmet. Hard to beat the price of that.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.