Good Deals?

1 reply to this topic
  • Staggalee

Posted August 07, 2003 - 09:10 AM

Has anyone gotten a real good deal lately from the dealer on an 03 wr450? I'm looking to buy soon. I was hoping some dealers were going to drop the prices when the 04 came out. I was just trying to see the best location in CA to get a good price. And does anyone know of a dealer with a 02 wr426 lying around?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted August 07, 2003 - 05:16 PM

Got my 03WR450 for $6041 OTD, but I've been riding and playing with these guys for 18 years.....helps to have a good relationship with the local bike shop. When I 1st met them I was getting into Dez racing, went to the races with them, pitted them and helped with whatever. One of the best dealerships I've ever been into...Eastside Cycle in Tucson, AZ.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.