Question about aftermarket exhaust/air filter and efi for 10/11 yz450's

2 replies to this topic
  • heezay

Posted March 24, 2011 - 09:46 PM

Having no luck finding any threads on these so im just gonna post up, if anyone has a link to an already existing thread please provide!

First up, do any adjustments need to be made to the efi for an aftermarket exhaust? looking at the pc ti-4 gp if that matters. If so, how do i go about getting the correct adjustment specs?

2nd, The dt1 air filters, either the over the cage filter, or the aluminum cage with filter, the mxa write up on them only said tweaking the efi was needed when cutting the airbox open, but will anything need to be done to the efi with just the filter swap? Once again if so, how do i got about finding the adjustment needed to be made?

Appreciate any help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • APlusAutoParts

Posted March 25, 2011 - 10:46 AM

i put the ti-4 exhaust on mine didnt change a damn thing it extended the top end a little more, i was very pleased

• heezay

Posted March 25, 2011 - 11:59 AM

i put the ti-4 exhaust on mine didnt change a damn thing it extended the top end a little more, i was very pleased

Awesome, glad to here your happy with yours, I saw that 20% off they have going so im gonna jump on one quick.:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.