Taffy,The God Of Jets

3 replies to this topic
  • twistgrip

Posted August 06, 2003 - 09:40 PM

I have a 99wr400 with all the mods,pipe,yz timed,no airbox etc.I didn't think i had too much of a jetting concern apart from fouling a plug once a blue moon,but after keepin a eye on all the jetting posts i thought i'd bite the bullet & try his jetting.Man o man what a f@#&*%g difference,i now have crisp unbelivable power EVERYWHERE!Taff ur a legend!! Thanks soooooooo much! :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 07, 2003 - 03:20 AM

Taffy supplied me with the jetting specs for my 99WR also. Its like a new bike now isnt it!?

What did he have you put in? Just wondered if its close to what I put in. (see sig line)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RSA210

Posted August 07, 2003 - 05:08 AM

Very similar results with my 02 WR,SCARED :) to try YZ timing :D I followed TCtrailrider & Taffy's post a while back & did my own trials.That "E" taper with the leaner pilot/main settings really worked for my YZ pipe with the end cap.Where would we be without TT? :D

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 08, 2003 - 02:43 AM

I can just hear Taffy now....

Thall shalt not have any other Gods before me.......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.