Billet aluminum throttle tube for WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • basicblues

Posted August 06, 2003 - 05:01 PM

Anyone using a billet aluminum throttle tube for a WR450? If so, what brand are you using? Same part number as YZ450?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • IceBox

Posted August 07, 2003 - 02:34 AM

I don't have one yet but I emailed for a part number for 2003 Wr450 and this is what they told me to order. For $25 + $10 S/H it still seems like a reasonable deal.

• basicblues

Posted August 07, 2003 - 05:42 AM

I did notice the one's mountain speed had listed but I didn't see one for the WR450, glad you contacted them and found out the part number. I've emailed them twice about their fastway F.I.T. system with no response. I did find 2 billet throttle tubes in the new upgraded TT store. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.