Power Ranger Riding Gear?

7 replies to this topic
  • basicblues

Posted August 06, 2003 - 04:51 PM

Is there anyway to NOT look like a 40 year old Power Ranger when decked out in protective motocross gear?

• lipskid

Posted August 06, 2003 - 05:27 PM

Nope! :)

The guys who won't wear MX gear because they feel silly, usually end up being the funny looking ones. :D

• IceBox

Posted August 07, 2003 - 02:30 AM

Are you saying that Power Rangers aren't cool anymore?

There are plenty of pants that are solid in color and won't attract as much attention but then again you won't look as cool as a Power Ranger! :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 07, 2003 - 03:22 AM

This was brought up a little while back..

Check out the MSR gold medal pant line. 1 solid color with a pocket on the front leg.
I got a pair and they have been great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted August 07, 2003 - 11:05 AM

MO,
The MSR Gold pants are great, problem is they stopped making them this year. I ordered a pair, they were a little small so my son grabbed them. Tried to reorder a larger size and no go. Sure hope they come out with something similiar, and soon.

• MOmilkman

Posted August 07, 2003 - 11:22 AM

Man, thats a real bummer. :)

I guess I better take care of the pair I got eh?

• DesertChris

Posted August 07, 2003 - 11:34 AM

I'm the blue power ranger but I forgot what my specail power is. Oh yeah thats right, 'to crash in a most spectacular way'.
:D :) :D

• IceBox

Posted August 07, 2003 - 11:47 AM

Hey I need some of those special powers then maybe I would become a faster rider. I live in a small town and get made fun of all the time for wearing riding gear.

Can't say that I've been called a power ranger yet, that would likely scare a person.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.